Vegan Buffalo Chicken Dip

 Vegan Buffalo Chicken Dip

By: Megan

    Before going vegan, I had never had buffalo chicken dip. I thought buffalo sauce was extremely spicy and my sensitive self would not be able to handle it. I found a vegan version and completely fell in love with it. Since then I have changed the original recipe and developed one more suitable for what I liked. You can always change the recipe proportions to be better for your taste, but this is what I have found that is absolutely delicious to me. 

Ingredients

  • 1 can jackfruit in water
  • 1/2 cup vegan ranch
  • 1/4 cup buffalo sauce
  • 4 oz simple truth plant-based cream cheese
  • 1/2 cup vegan cheddar cheese 
  • 1 tablespoon Badia seasoning
  • 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
Instructions
  1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
  2. Rinse off the jackfruit and break the pieces apart; getting rid of any tough pieces.
  3. Squeeze out excess water and place it in a small 1-quart baking dish.
  4. Stir in vegan ranch, buffalo sauce, and cream cheese.
  5. Sprinkle Badia seasoning, nutritional yeast, and shredded cheese over the top. 
  6. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes
Enjoy with tortilla chips, on salads, in wraps, or with garlic toast.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegan Snacks Part 3: Cookies

My Deal With Clearance

Vegan at Restaurants Part 1: IHOP