Questions I Get As A Vegan Part 3

 Questions I Get As A Vegan Part 3

By: Megan

Question: What's your favorite vegan food?

There are so many great vegan foods available these days. One of my favorites would have to be the Morningstar Farms corndog. It tastes extremely similar to what I remember corndogs to have tasted like. I also make a Buffalo Chicken Dip which is probably one of my favorite foods that I made. The recipe will be linked below. It is comfort food, and is a great option to take to parties or events where food will be served. Potatoes are probably my favorite food genre. They are very versatile and delicious. I have also never met a potato I didn't like, so you can't really go wrong. Recently, I have been loving the Just Egg scramble. I like to make egg biscuits with them. To me, they taste like eggs, but I also have not had an egg in 3 years so I do not think I am the one to get that comparison from. Even if they do not actually taste like eggs I would say the texture is definitely there and they are a good option. I also have been loving the KIND Frozen bars. They taste like ice cream bars and are incredibly delicious. Oddly enough they kind of taste like a candy bar and the Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor tastes similar to a snickers bar. This might not have been the expected response, but it is very important to remember it is 2021 and there are so many vegan options where you do not have to miss out on foods. 

Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
https://themooingvegan.blogspot.com/2021/03/vegan-buffalo-chicken-dip.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegan Snacks Part 3: Cookies

My Deal With Clearance

Vegan at Restaurants Part 1: IHOP